Saturday, January 26, 2008

hungover but loving dinos

i went out to jade bar last night to celebrate my roommates boyfriends 30th birthday. we had the whole mezzanine for the party, and monica is awesome so it was open bar. i had a ton of fun and made a new friend named alice. since it was open bar i obviously drank more than someone my size should ever drink in a night, and people just kept handing me shots. how could i say no? well now i wish i had said no to at least a few of the drinks since its 7pm and i'm still wicked hungover.

oh! another reason monica is awesome: goody bags! filled with candy, stickers, and dinosaur-related items! which prompted me to have an entire conversation with my new friend alice about how much i love dinosaurs and how t-rex may have actually been a scavenger and not the predator you see in jurassic park and about dinosaurs relation to birds. i really love dinosaurs.

one more thing. alice thought my accent was canadian. i don't know what that's aboot.

No comments: