Tuesday, January 29, 2008

please make all my dreams come true

so by now i'm sure many of you have read on perez about a possible new kids on the block reunion. i am just hoping against all hopes that this dream of mine will someday come true. soon. omg i would just die. die. seriously.

my roommate was watching tmz tv tonight and they were talking about the possibility of a reunion, so of course i had to gush about how i really wished it would happen. the conversation went a little something like this:

me: oh my gawd, i really hope they get back together, that would be A-MAZ-ing!!!
roomie: are you serious?
me: um, yeah, i love new kids!
roomie: oh jake...

i encourage everyone to check out the crazy nkotb fan pages that some people crazier than me have set up on myspace. i even saw a girl with NKOTB tattooed on her arm. for reals.

No comments: